There is no denying the fact that when it comes to purchasing a beautiful engagement rings then you will have to pay a little more. Most of the engagement rings are made of diamond and it will cost you from $4000 to $6,000 and most of the people may find it to be a huge investment in the first place.
As a person is going to cherish the engagement ring for the entire life so most of the time they spend a lot of money on purchasing their engagement ring and get them self into some financial burden. If you want to score some killer deals then here are some tips that will help you to pick the best engagement ring from the market on a tight budget.
- If your fiance is more interested in wearing some big rings, then you should consider purchasing a halo rings made of diamond. So even if you are spending some small budget still you will be able to create the illusion of a large ring. So halo ring is a particular type of setting where the diamond will be occupying the maximum portion of the ring. Diamond halos have gone through a lot of evolution in the past few years and now you can purchase triple or double halos even at an affordable price.
- Try to spend the money on the center stone instead of putting much effort into the material that you are using for making the ring. Instead of encircling the ring with small diamonds you should spend maximum money on the centerpiece. This minimalistic look will help in making the engagement ring look bigger and expensive.
- You can definitely go for those vintage rings because here you won’t have to go through the experience of creating a new ring, but you will be getting the ring that has been a token of the love of some other couple who were in love. So if your fiance is having the old soul, then this is the perfect engagement ring that you can possibly think of gifts to them.
- The metal of the ring can also help you in reducing the cost. You can replace the platinum material with white gold as they look virtually identical and will also help you in saving a lot of money. Platinum is definitely durable and the colour won’t get changed with time and will give a silky polish with white shine. White gold is definitely having fewer benefits, but it will still make the ring look prettier.
- One can also include some small gemstones on the ring because they are quite inexpensive when compared to diamond and each of them are having traditional meanings. You can have sapphire or rubies or emerald for getting the old vintage vibes.
Engagement Rings are going to mark your journey of marriage with the other person and that is why it is not always important to have an expensive ring.